Thursday, April 29, 2010

I liek Torchics^^,

My two third generation games arrived today^^,
Ruby and Sapphire. I chose Torchic for my starter on my Sapphire game. Of course I'll do the whole start-trade-start over to get all the starters^^, I hope the wireless trading works for GBA games as well.XD
I like Torchic, might be because I like Dawn, but I like Torchic anyway. Mudkips are cute and all, but Torchic is way cuter. And Treecko is mildly cute but Sceptile is a truly foul-looking Pokémon.
Actually all the third generation starters evolve into really ugly Pokémon.
I mean Combusken and Blaziken are cool and all, it's just that... not really. They look weird.
Marshtomp is a total dahling, but Swampert is really fugly.

Seriously thou, the out-of-battle graphics are really bad. I have played ROMS before, but I had totally forgotten just how spectacularly awful they are. I mean, the out-of-battle graphics always was a little bad, but they look all tiny and squashed. The IN-battle graphics are unrivalled in horrifficness in the first generation. I mean, Machop looks like a it could be drawn by a kindergartener XD

I will probably be distracted from my exam-studying today, but my plan is to go back to studying fulltime again tomorrow. At least I'll tryXD

I liek TorchicsXD

No comments: