Friday, April 23, 2010

Wikipedian vandals. The bottom feeders of society

So I go to look up iambic pentameter on Wikipedia. And some jackass has replaced the entire article with some inane, poorly phrased, and grammatically incorrect one-liner about losing ones marbles.
Why is that fun? How drunk do you have to be to find that funny?
Or do you just have to be really dumb.
I find that stupid people have a great love for their stupidity, and therefore seek to destroy all that threaten to actually help alleviate their glaring stupidity.
Yeah, I realize that I am extremely elitist when it comes to intelligence, but stupid people seriously rub me the wrong way. Extreme stupidity (like Jackass for instance, or certain Republican politicians) make me seriously aggressive.
So yah. Don't ruin Wikipedia please, or I might give in to my desire to hunt you down and hack you into little tiny pieces. I will allow you your stupidity, as long as you don't force feed it to me.

No comments: