Sunday, April 4, 2010

Home at last

I've been home since about 8, I think.
I've had a shower, brushed my teeth a couple of times (genius that I am I forgot my toothbrush at home), I slept for hours a couple of times, and when awake I have been watching Gilmore Girls and played Pokémon. I am a little behind you see, I have owned my game for a week and three days and I have not reached the Indigo Plateu yet, but I beat Clair today, so if I should be able to have the Elite Four all beat by Wednesday.

God, I am so tired. I have a crack in my hand, due to dehydration, I think. My hands and feet were so dry this morning you have no idea. I am apparently not good at remembering to drink when at demo parties. Or eat for that matter. Or sleep.
So I am tired. But I ate a roll earlier, and I have had some chips so I am not hungry anymore.XD

Also, my head hurts. I am so tired... I think I am going to go to bed...
Maybe, I am too tired to think...

But I have Cool American Doritos, so I am good^^,

No comments: