Thursday, April 8, 2010

Why my birthday sucks...

I am so upset right now, I just want to lay down and cry.
You know the nice new computer that I had to borrow money from my study-funds to buy, right?
The one that broke after a month? The one that it took stupid Acer almost two months to fix? The one that I got back with no Windows, and that we had to crack a Windows so that I could use at all while we wait for Acer to send us the disks with the legal Windows (which I still have not gotten)?
It broke again today. It's been less than two weeks since I got it back, a glorified papaerweight, and now it's back to paperweight status.
I hate Acer with all my black little soul right now. My wonderful new machine, that I was going to use for school, just dies and dies and dies, over and over again. I just want to throw the damned thing in an industrial shredder.
And to top that off, it's my birthday. I am turning 22 today, and here I sit, crying, with a broken computer. At least I didn't lose any important data this time.
This is why my birthday sucks.

EDIT:
And then for some reason, when we do diagnostics the damned thing just decides to start running again. I am still calling Acer tomorrow thou, to tell them to hurry the hell up with my discs, and to ask what to do when the harddrive fails again. Because the two things that can have caused this are: the harddrive is failing (again), or some device drivers are doing mortal combat, because without the damned discs we cannot be completely sure we have the right ones.
I do repeat thou, do NOT buy from Acer. EVER

No comments: