Wednesday, April 14, 2010

First sun burn of the season

In April. That is a new record for me^^,

I spent the day at my grandma's today. And the weather was lovely. So after eating giganitc amounts of lunch (you know how grandma's are^^,) and drinking eaqually gigantic amounts of cocoa (my grandma makes the best cocoa in the entire universe. Also she is an amazing cook, so her breads are to die for and it's mostly my own fault I eat too much when I am there, simply because everything to entirely too delicious to say no too^^,), we went out on the patio to sit in the sun.
And then we stayed there for a couple of hours, just soaking up the heat and producing D-vitamins, and we had coffee. And I didn't realize I am now the proud owner of a chest the colour of a boiled lobsterXD
It's not so burned that it hurts, and I don't think I will do any huge amounts of flaking, but I now have a tan(or burn)-line^^,
Also, my collarbone is a bit hot to the touch, just like a very mild sunburn.
Great thing thou, is that usually, after I am done being red I turn tan, so in a about a week and a half, I will have a nice tan in my face and chest^^,

So, I have broken all my tan-line records^^, 14th of April^^, YAY^^,

No comments: