Sunday, April 25, 2010

CoffeeCoffeeCoffee

See what I did there? I looooove Gilmore Girls!
Oh man! I am so wired right now (oh my, I just realized, that was another Gilmore Girls quote.)
About half an hours ago I have a cup of rrrrrrrrreeeeeaaaaaaaally strong coffee. Whicg does not explain the wired part, until I tell you that it was my super special student thermo cup, filled to the brim, so that's like 4 and half dl of coffee. Really strong. It's like 15,2 fluid ounces of coffee (yeah, I looked it up.) I thought that two packets of instant coffee meant for one cup (2dl) each looked like they would make weak coffee, so I added a little more from a jar, and it just feel out, so it became a little more than a little, so there was probably caffeine for about 6 or 7 dl of coffee in that cup.
Oh man, my hands are shaking.
I am so multitasking right now, I am blogging, and watching Gilmore Girls, and playing Pokémon and I just finished sticking stickers to all my electronic gadgets. So there are Pokémon and Hello Kitty stickers on my DS, and my tv-computer (also known as the old Dell, which I use to watch DVDs these days, while I play on this computer, 'cos I can't anything at all when I have my Gilmore Girls on fullscreen, so I now use the Dell as a tv, sort of XD).
I am gonna wash the kitchen just as soon boyfriend is done baking cinnabons.
Also I drank all the coffee on an empty stomach. So I will probably calm down once I get a cinnabon in me, but then again, there's heaps of sugar in them, so I just might get worse.
Boyfriend use to say that when I wired like this I go spoingspoingspoing like a bouncing ball, just bouncing all over the place, and talk alot, really really fast, so he can't understand what I am saying. Last I got like this was under the OIFF. My friend had fed me a 1 meter long tube of flavoured, coloured sugar. That would be soooooo awesome right now. But I would probably become super fast, like Fry when he has had 300 cups of coffee. You know when he starts to vibrate? I am vibrating like that right now. My entire body is shaking, even my teeth are clattering if I don't clamp them shut.
I feel really good!
I am gonna go scrub something now=D=D=D=D=D

(Man I'm gonna laugh so hard when I reread this when my pulse slows to a normal speed. I am guessing I am waaaayyy more rambly than normal!=D=D=D)

No comments: