Friday, April 23, 2010

Things I found on youtube^^,



Gil (Sebastian Bach of Skid Row) singing Hollaback Girl. It's the hottest version of this song ever made^^, His voice is so sexyXD (I am a bit sleep-deprived, can you tell?XD)

Okey, next I was going to find the credits for Bitch Slap, with the hot girls you know?
Buuuuuut, I STILL can't find it. Seriously, it's right before I buy the DVD, rip the thing, and post the damned video myself.>=O
If someone can find it for me so that I can embed it, I'll be eternally grateful^^,

Leeeet's see.... What else can we find on youtube?

Oh em gee! Do you remember this one! I loved this song!


I have a tiny obsession with Japanese popprincesses/actresses. Namely Anna Tsuchiya and Mika Nakashima^^,
This is the former^^,
Wow O.o Boy, that takes me back.......



Remember V?
We could sit for hours, reading and listening to her album......


I used to love this song.......
Still do.....


This is the single brightest example of how obsessive I can become about songs.
I saw this video on ZTV, and I got my dad's friend to burn it on a CD for me. So I had a whole CD with only this one song on it. And I had it on repeat, all day. I would sit in my room, doing what-ever listening to nothing but this song. Drove mom crazy.^^, Sorry, mom. Still one of my all-time favourite songs thou^^,


Once upon I had a friend called L (I have many other Ls now, this is a completely different L)
We were the best friends in the entire world. And we would go down Karl Johan, hand in hand, singing this song at the top of our lungs, wearing all black, with tons of make-up on, just having a great time, while everyone stared at us like we were crazy. Which, of course, we both were^^,


This is one of the most beautiful songs ever made.
Why did I ever stop listening to this kind of music?

Why is it not allowed to listen to both bubblegum dance and orchestral metal?
Makes me sad......

I also used to listen to a spoken word duo called Lille Ulv og Svane around this time. I can't find them on youtube thou. They had the most gorgeous music......

Ooooh! Look-see! I found something fun! Sad nostalgia time over now^^,




German MIA:


Indian MIA:


Beatles:
Warning! It appears to be violence in this particular video. Which is as it should, seeing as there is violence in the song^^,


Tom Lehrer:


More Tom Lehrer:


An entirely different Clementine:

I get goosebumps from this song...^^,

I think I need to stop this showing of my subconscious now^^,
Not because I don't have more, but because I can't think of it right nowXP
I am gonne curl up with my leftover popcorn and listen to all my music now^^,

Edit:
I could think of some more^^,

I love love LOVE this version^^, Too bad Tarja got too greedy. I was never really that into Nightwish, but I lust adore her voice^^,
(I will refrain from posting this song twice and save the Sarah Brightman version for laterXD)

We have Zydrate Anatomy AGIAN^^, It's a must for these kind of posts^^,

Sorry about the slide show, the real video had it's embedding disabled=(
Paris is just too hot in this movieXD


Yeah, I know. Eeeeevrybody had heard this song. But I like it okey?

The Late Isabel


All my friends are tired of Flowers, so we are doing Desert instead^^,



Been kind of obsessed with this song lately. I love this song^^,


And this^^,


I have an entire video in my head for this one. I am gonna make it one day, and it's gonna be really disturbing.


Likewise with this.... I need to learn to animate. Soon.


You know who you are^^,


I love murderballads

Speaking of Nick Cave:


Speaking of twisted lyrics:

I always saw Candy as a really broken little girl putting on a pretty face for the world.


She has really sick lyrics sometimes.
Toned it down a little when she switched labels thou. Which is why all her best songs are on the first album.

(On a side note: I hate EMI! Why on earth should I not be allowed to listen to a Norwegian artist, when I am in friggin' Norway?! Stupid EMI, hate EMI!!!)


I see a ballerina music box falling, mirror shatteing on impact, broken, cracked ballerina, all bloody and messy rising from the wreckage. Anybody want to make music videos with me?

Let the related reel take you strange and wonderful places. Strange anyhowXD



Yeah, I like Aly&AJ. So hate me. See if I care.

Yup... Out of ideas again. Might another edit in ten minutes thou^^,
I am bad at limiting myself^^,

Edit:
Well what do you know. I could think of more^^,


This song still makes me cry....

Well what do you know. I find NANA in the related reel for Maria Mena. I am pleasantly surprised.


I need more non-melancholic music memories. I need to make myself a better past...
(As in being happy now, so that the past I'll have in a couple of years will be better....=j)
Make a happy music memory with me, won't you please?




Typing randomness in the search field can on occasion have wonderful results^^,


luffluffluff^^,


LUFF!!!


Another song that makes me cry... (Figuratively speaking. I rarely cry...)
I discovered her in the metal section. She had been sorted after the V-method. (The male V, not the female. I need to get me some friends who start with different letters....)


luff^^,


LUFFFFFFFF!!!!


I had almost forgotten all about Danzig O.o I used to LOVE Danzig!!!!


I LOVE this song!!! I was obsessed with this song!
I have been obsessed with a lot of songs over the years...O.o




Cue emo memories. I was such a mess at 15.....

I should go to bed.......
I really should.....

No comments: