Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I hate exams

I really hate exams...
I have two exams the next month, and I sit down to study, and I just don't... get what I read.
And that makes me stressed.
I managed to get quite a lot of reading done today thou, mostly repetition, but then I go to the bathroom and I look myself in the mirror. Now, I have a nervous habit of picking at zitz and scratching myself and whatnot. And in the mirror I see I have scratched soars on my neck and chest. O.o
I need to get some anti-acne medication. I am have started some new meds, and they make me break out a lot. My forehead I am very careful not to pluck on too much, but my back usually gets pretty beat up...
And now my neck. I have never had zits on my neck before. I think that's why.
Turtle neck for me until exams I think..... TT.TT

No comments: