Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Soon there will be exams....

I need to study for my exams. I try my very best to study for my exams, but there is some sort of issue, residing presumably, between the chair and the book.
I take up my books, and stare at them for minutes on end, and then my hand moves toward the keyboard on it's very own, types F and hits enter, and then I trapped in a maze of FaceBook games and the books are completely forgotten. Once in a while, if said hand wants to mix it up it types Y, and I am instantly lost amidst videos of cute kittens, videos teaching Japanese or drawing or make-up, or videos of awesome Asian supergroups.
Yesterday my brain decided that UrbanDictionary needed the definition of mine and my friends inside expression for changing the subject of a conversation: Apropos kjøttkaker. (My dad makes the best meatballs (or meatcakes rather) in the world^^,)
About five minutes ago the hand decided to check how many hits this blog had gotten today, and then went on to decide that I had gotten entirely too few, and that that was probably due to the fact that I haven't updated since Friday. Hence this post.

I had originally inteded to sit down with Gacha-L and study today, but there was an issue with the train and she could not make it. We'll catch up thou^^,
The result was ofcourse that my pesky hand have only wanted to play on FaceBook.
I think I have proven beyond any hint of doubt that the problem most definetly resides between the chair and the books.

I have been walking some today thou. 11k steps. I have started to walk to and from school. I takes a good 40 minutes, but the fresh air and sun really feels good^^, Also it gets me lots of watt for my Pokéwalkers^^,
For some reason, my Pokéwalker did not want to unlock Hoenn Field this morning, even thou I have transferred more than 5000 watts to my SoulSilver game. I will see later thou, but I might have to beat Elite Four first. That is my current thoery anyway. I should be able to have them beat by the weekend at least. I can have them beat today, but I trying not to play for several hours every day. It distracts me from the exam-cramming I supposed to be doing.

I could ofcourse leave the computer at home, but I need to look up things that I don't understand.

I really love spring. It's almost half past 5 and the sun is still high in the sky.^^,
I left my jacket at home this morning, it was a little chilly walking to school, but not freezing, but then I remembered that I have to walk home (or ride the Metro) at 8PM tonight, and that might be cold, so I had to go home and get it.
I am thinking of popping home to my parents sometime this week to get my spring jacket.

I think I am going to at least try to read a bit today. I have actually gotten some reading done today, but there's no way in hell that I am going to get through everything if I keep going at this pace. Especially if you take into consideration that I have only started on one of my subjects.

If anyone have a study tips I would love to hear them.
I all have is trying to write mock-ups of exam papers and eating lots of sushi. (You know, because Omega3 is supposed to be good for your memory^^,)

No comments: