Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sky High and nighttime nerdyness

Okey, lets just get this out there right away. I am a nerd, I suffer from major nerdyness, and honestly I love my nerdyness. And what does a nerd do on a long, lonely Sunday evening? Why math of course. I am taking math this year, and it's so much fun^^, I looked through the book thou, and some of it seemed hard, so expect rants in the future>.< Anyway, they aired Sky High on TV earlier this evening, a movie that I honestly did not care to see, but nothing else was on. And it was adorable. So cute^^, And the one that seemed like the crook in the beginning was so hot^^, He reminded me of Lex from the Tribe, which by the way is a great TV show, and I am so miffed that they canceled it.

Word of the day: オタク - otaku - geek, nerd, enthusiast (We like the enthusiast one best, seeing as that is what a nerd really is, ne?)

No comments: