Saturday, August 9, 2008

Okey, so I lied

I was sitting here in my parents kitchen eating my dinner/nigthfood (I came home half past 10 and needed to downwind a bit before making dinner), chatting with V, trying to decide what to furnish my new Neohome with, trying remember the reading for 納豆 (which is nattou BTW), with WinAmp yodeling along on shuffle in the background when this unbelievable drippingly wonderlicious Bertine remix comes along to snake itself sexily into my ears. I goddam freakin' love this song. (FYI it's past twelve and I should be in bed, I am allowed to be enthusiaticXD)
I kid you not, the deeper love remix of Ah Ah is freaking fantastic!
And then, to make matters worse (or better actually), I turn of shuffle and the next song is wonderlicious as well.
I admit it, I love the remix CD. I must have been in a bad mood or not listening closely when I listened to it last time. Or maybe I am just giddy from lack of sleep? Anyway, right now, at almost half past midnight, in my sleep deprived, exhausted from being on the run all day, gloriously stuffed, happyhappy state I hereby declare that I love the Bertine Zetlitz Best of Bonus Remix CD and will listen it all night. I do, however, not guarantee that I will love it tomorrow.
This seems like a good time to go brush my teeth and go to bed. Nighty night goodfolk^^,

No comments: