Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New shoes and good friends

I love my friends. To any friend of mine who reads this: I love you. Just so you know. You make life possible bear, I don't think I would be able to without you, I love you to pieces, all of you. *hugles all her friends*

So I gave up on my shoes today, they get soaking wet from just walking three feet away from a puddle. So I gave up and bought new shoes today.
Aren't they purdy?^^, It became a bit expensive, but I really, really needed new shoes and these will last me through at least most of the winter^^, And I have some shoes left from last year. What I needed the most were waterproof shoes that weren't boiling hot, and the rightmost shoes are just fine for that^^, They aren't superhigh either so I can walk in them without killing my legs, I have a pair of highheeled boots that are waterproof, but I have to wear them with woolsocks so they are really hot, and they're really high so they make my calves hurt.
The left ones are just too cute, ne? I just had to have them^^,

Word of the day:
靴 - kutsu - shoe

No comments: