Sunday, August 17, 2008

Midnight (or rather middle of the night) wishing

It's 3:19 am and due to me sleeping half the day from exhaustion I can't sleep. The fiancé went to bed half an hour ago (I think, I didn't look at the clock), and he never goes to bed before me. Ever.
It's his birthday tomorrow (or today, seeing as it is past midnight), and he is turning older than me againXD I bought his birthday present in Spain and it's sitting beside all wrapped up in Tinkerbell goodness.

So what does one do when one can't sleep? One makes wishlists online. Behold the über long Jbox wishlist: Wishlist
(Yes, I added nearly everything on the site>.<) (Feel free to buy me anything you want >.<)

I have seem to have misplaced my Amazon Pokémon wishlist, so I will have to make a new one. But not tonight, it's rather time consuming tracking down all the games I don't have.
And the Amazon Wishlists I could find were all jumbled and half the things I don't really want anymore, so I will have to clean them up. I could even find things I have already bought O.o So clean up... some other day...

I should go to bed, I really should. School starts Monday, and oversleeping just isn't charming. One needs to be up at least 15 minutes before school starts, it is a 10 minute walk after all >.<
I am a little nervous about starting school to be honest, all my friends graduated this summer so I will be all alone again. But at least I will have something to do all day.
I am starting Japanese nighttime classes in about a month. That will be great, I have missed them these last six months. I love learning, and I especially love learning Japanese^^, Maybe I will make some new friends too^^,

No word of the day today, as I am finally getting drowsy. Better go snuggle the birthday boy. Good night everyone. Sweet dreams to you all *hugles*

No comments: