Thursday, August 28, 2008

I like the nice storeman^^,

I cleaned out all my old wallets a few days ago (yah, I collect them, so I have a few>.<) and found several half filled manga bonus cards, enough to get one free manga. Me and the fiancé walked around Oslo yesterday, and we took a trip to Outland to see if they had any of the mangas I read, which of course they didn't, but I found Princess AI ultimate eddition, with all the books in one, and they aren't supposed to give those on the bonues cards, but the nice man gave it too me anyway^^, I have been drooling on that book for a while, it's so purdy, and L said it's really good. I like the nice storeman^^, I also bought the Ladies of Grace Adieu with my store credit slip^^, I will have to wait until I finish Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell to read it, since two characters from that book appears in this one, but it was on sale. So there>.<

No comments: