Thursday, August 21, 2008

I posses incredible self control

I went to see the study guide/counselor man today, because my subjects were still messed up, and he realized he had put me up for the wrong math class, so the book I bought yesterday was wrong. I also can't take English after all=( But I am taking marked economics instead, so I will be fine. Also he told me that I can borrow all the books I need at school, so I don't need to spend a small fortune on books after all=D
Anyway, I went to return my book, and I got a nice big credit slip, and I did not spend it on Japanese books. Ain't I just the pinnacle of self control? >.< I am very pleased with myself. I have rediscovered my love of math. It's so gloriously logical=D And I do so love things that make sense^^,

Word of the day: 自制 - jisei - self control, self restraint

No comments: