Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bentogoodness


Lookie the purdy bento^^, (and the giant, sloppy maki>.< I am horrible at rolling maki. The awesome fiancé usually rolls the awesome maki^^,) Anywho, the purdy bento contains one maki with chicken curry filling, one cupcake cup with rice and chicken curry on top, and four giant, sloppy (but yet, tasty) California maki. All put nicely inside my pink Hello Kitty bentobox, with nice little white chopsticks in the lid, that I got from Christmas (I think it was Christmas, might have been my birthday, but I am pretty sure it was Christmas) from team Gacha Gacha. My German teacher was awed by the awesomeness of my awesome bento^^,


This is the cat with her head stuck between my shoes. Apparently she was chasing a teeny frog, which I caught (yah, the cat was majorly miffed>.<) and released to wild (i.e. the landlords gardenXP).

I warned you, do not say I did not warned you, this is the first of the dreaded math rants. This one is about the insufficiency of my previous math classes. It's not all that strange that I don't know how to solve a logarithm when I have never learned it. I looked it up in my mathbook from my first year at senior high and it has one page about logarithm, none of which I can remember reading, so apparently I have not learned it. I think... I just remembered I used to have two mathbooks. Blah! This is why I do not like the idea of selling schoolbooks. I think I will go ask the mathteacher to help me tomorrow. Blah!

Word of the day:
昼御飯 - hotugohan - lunch

1 comment: