Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I said I wouldn't, but I did

So I bought books today. On sale mind you. Super cheap. So there. My money, I decide. XD
I bought ten books, nine on a 3 for 2 sale, and one on a 10kr sale. So I got 10 books for 310 kr. Okey, so that is a lot of money. I'll have to skimp a little the rest of the month, but it's totally worth.=D
One of the books I bought was a make book from the eighties. Some of the things in it is outdated, like the hairdos and such, but much of it is still true. What colours go well with other colours is still true, and there is some great tips for face sculpting make up, and I have wondered about that for some time, so that was great=D

Now, I am not afraid of thunderstorms at all. I would not like to be on a boat during one, but this summer there has been some nasty one. Lets all blame global warming. XP
Anyway, this morning at about 10-11 there was a thunderclap that was so powerful a car outside my window had it's alarm go off. Twice. Now, that was a bit scary. It actually sounded like the house was falling down. I actually went outside to check that there wasn't any fires from lightning strikes. Luckily there wasn't any.

I took some pictures of Frank today. I decided to run his tank in the dishwasher to get it properly clean and I put him in a measuring bowl in the meanwhile, and the curve of the bowl magnified him very nicely so I snapped some shots. Isn't he gorgeous?

No comments: