Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring? I certainly hope so^^,

Spring is tentatively raising it's head here in Oslo.
The sidewalks are slowly becomming dry, and I don't have to wear a fleece west under my jacket anymore. I still wear my hooded scarf thou, becuase it's kind of windy, but I don't wear my cap under it anymore.
And with spring comes the sort of things that come in the spring. Like my birthday, and my parents birthdays, and easter.
Actually my father's birthday is tomorrow.^^, I have gotten him a nice little present, nothing big, but I hope he'll like it.
And with easter comes a the biggest happening for computer nerds and gamers here in Norway, The Gathering. Which I am going to this year. For the first time ever! I am so exited^^,
I am even entering contests and everything. Or rather, I am joining in on boyfriend's projects^^,
If I can get it done I am going to 3D model something for an intro, which will be fun. And terrifying, seeing as I have never actually finished a 3D model before. We are also doing some lightpainting and some other stuff^^,
It will be so fun^^,

No comments: