Monday, March 29, 2010

Don't buy ANYTHING from Acer EVER!!!

So I got my computer back today. And it DOES NOT WORK!!!
First Acer spends a freakin' month fixing my freakin' computer, and then when I finally get it back all the CDs that they told me to send in were missing, and then the damned thing bluescreens in startup!
I send in a broken computer, and they fix then stupid thing, but apparently it seems that they put in the wrong freakin' harddrive for the wrong freakin' model so the damned thing DOESN'T WORK!!! It's a glorified paperweight!
And I was so exited that I would get to take my computer to TG, fat chance of that happening now!
I am so mad right now. Did you notice?

Datakjeden have been great, every step of the way. Acer however have been slow, and now apparently incompetent. I am NEVER buying from Acer EVER again. If I need 8 hours of battery life I will buy a freakin' MacBook!
I HATE Acer!!!

No comments: