Friday, March 12, 2010

Let the related links take you strange and wonderful places

I started at 2NE1 and BIGBANG singing Lollipop, a good three hours ago.
Right now, the related links have taken me here:


I have no idea how I ended up here, but I LOVE Bollywood. Have I ever mentioned that?
EVERY single movie out of that wonderful place has music and dancing! Every single one!
What's not to love?
I saw a scene production Henrik Ibsens Lady from the Sea a long while ago, in Bollywood style. Which was what opened my eyes for Bollywood. But the thing is, while getting subbed Bollywood movies probably isn't as hard as I think, I haven't gotten around to it yet.
The only Bollywood-esque movie I have ever the whole of was some Pakistani deal, where they to actually fit the whole thing on the VHS had taken all the dancing and singing OUT TT.TT

But, happily, there is an annual Bollywood festival here in Oslo. I think I am actually gonna prepare and go this year. (Prepare, because I usually find out when it's being held, the week after it's done. Yah....)

Fun fact of highly dubious truthabilty (when you can't think of a word, you make one up^^,):
I was told once that a lot of these songs go in the fashion of "If you so much as look at my man ever again I am gonna gut you with a suitably terrifying looking weapon"XP
Have NO idea whatsoever if this is correct, but fun ne?

Study tiem now?
Yes, I think I betterXP

No comments: