Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mommy, I am a REAL nerd now=D=D

So I got my nerd-badge this SundayXD
I played D&D^^,

My character is this big burly dwarf named Frain. Since only the GM had ever played before, we played with pre-made characters. So I am a dwarf named Frain^^, And I weigh 200lbs XP
Only thing we discovered thou, it's a dumb idea to set fire to the bad guys in the first roomXP
Seeing as our GM either has a really good memory, or he is really good at writing things down and checking his notes. We were really lucky to get good perception rolls on our fleeing of the cage, 'cos we almost missed the door through the smokeXP
And I must say, some goblins are just to stupid to realize they're supposed to get hit. We had a couple that just avoided everything we threw at them, it was almost a bit freakyXP
And I HATE hate hate Fire Beetles with a passion. Vile creatures!

It's a bit hard writing about D&D yet, because I have only played once, and haven't read the rules yet, and don't really know all that much about the inner workings of the game. YetXD

But I was looking at books at my local fantasy book-store today, and I am seriously debating if 350NOK is worth it for some easy rule booksXP But I have to talk to the GM first to see which version we are playing, so that I don't get super good at the wrong rules.

I am however buying dices. These are at the top of my wish list at the moment, but I might go for some that are easier to play with. Or maybe more than one set.

I might be playing in more than one group thou, as it turns out.
Some of my other friends also really wanted to play, so I might be playing two groups^^, But there is enough Tinkerbell to go around^^,
Might not be enough Tinkerbell for school as well thou, but oh, well. I'll get around to that too I guess^^, The other group has to find a place to play first. And possibly a GM XP



In other news, my laptop. My shiny new laptop, is dead. Write sector error. Which means the harddisk is broken. Probably it was slightly defective from the get-go, and then it just died.
I am getting a new harddisk thou, so I will probably have it back in a couple of weeks, but it's just super annoying. And if I want the old harddisk back to recover my files, I'll have to pay for that.
It's really annoying that I have to pay, when it is probably their fault it's broken in the first place.
I have been really super careful with it.
*grumble*


Oh well.
I'll guess I'll go drool at rulebooks some more to lighten my moodXP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DM, ikke GM. Men bra du hadde det moro. Du burde btw kjøpe på internett sier mannen.

Du kan jo være med i to, det er sikkert like moro. :)