Thursday, March 4, 2010

Asia takes the boyband to a new level^^,



How many are they? 15?
I am not really a boyband fand, but this is freakin' aweome=D
I don't real Korean (they are Korean right), but from the related videos, some of which has Latin lettering in the title they are called Super Junior M, but don't take my word for it.
I kinda have this thing for Asian super groups, you know the super constructed pop bands with 10-20 members. They are so much fun^^,
But so far I have only seen the female versions, but I guess I should not be surprised that they have male groups as well^^,



This might or might not be the same group (I had it running in the background so I haven't studied it), and can you say FUN?
(Also the guys are HOT XP)



This was the video that got me started off today. I found it as a related video to a Milky Way video I think. Go figure. Or maybe Eggs. Not sure^^,

Tinkerbell has a cold. So I am staying home, watching youtube videos, and playing with my vintage Pokémon games^^,

This next video is not for religious people. There I have warned you, and I don't want to hear any complaining, and I'm not gonna discuss religion with you. I have viewpoints, as have most other people, but I have a cold, so I am not up for any theology discussing. I just think it's a funny song^^,



Also I discoverred Boxxy yesterdayO.o (Welcome after, I knowXP)
Oh em gee! Can you say girl-crush?! She is freakin' ADORABLE!!!!^^,



She is so kyoooooot!!!!^^,

No comments: