Saturday, September 6, 2008

We made it=D=D

I hope you all voted yesterday *looks menacingly at all her minions*
The Battery came in as a very strong second, and we are all very pleased. This means they are going to the Scandinavian finals in November, which will win. I have decided they will so they will *nods*
The song that won was my personal favorite of the ten, I love the Battery's song, but to be quite frank I like the BlackSheeps' song better. It's more the kind of music I listen to normally, might have something to do with that. Plus the singer had this larger than life voice and this amazing stage presence. It doesn't really matter thou, because they are both going to Denmark and the Battery is winning that for sure.
The Battery had a huge crowd in audience cheering for them thou, my mother tells me that Brage's mother, who was in charge of the tickets, had ordered over 200, so it was half of Surnadal there cheering them on. We all had bright orange t-shirts and we were loud. We were so many that they had to place us two places in the concert hall (it seemed that they put all of the family and supporters for the different musicians together, so that it would be easy to point the camera at people who are cheering and waving posters), and we could see each other and were having cheering contests and everything. The supporters from one of the soloartists sat between us and were trying their best to keep up, but every time the started we attacked them from two sides and their cheers drowned in our awesome volume. This was all before the actual show thou, since we couldn't very well be that uncivilized on TV >.<
But we were loud under the show too, and I cheered at everyone, as did most of those around me. I must have been fun to watch thou, because the man with the sweeping boom camera thingy kept pointing it at me, and I think he even put me on the screen (I know a few things about red lights and whatnot XP).
I feel sorry for the little girl who misread thou, she was reading the points the for the artists in the super final, and some blockhead idiot grown up doofus had decided that put the total score next to the score she was actually supposed to read. So halfway through she misread, and said the Battery got 17000 points, and we went through the roof, and then it turns out that was the total, and we only got 4000. Poor thing, an 8 year old is not equipped to be able to sort out which column to read from when she is high strung and nervous and is going to be on national TV. I do not understand what the point of having the totals there at all, since nobody read them, and if she was supposed to read both she most likely would have done it right. She read wrong twice. I feel really sorry for her, it's not her fault that grown ups sometimes are total idiots, but I think she did a very good job, she only looked confused (and slightly very panicked), and did not start to cry, as I bet I would have. I think she did very good and was very brave and if anyone who reads this have any connection to her please tell her so (yes I know it's a one in a million chance, but anyway).
I had a great time, and the Battery did great, and will win the finals, because all of you will vote, and because they are great^^, And I so timing my visit to Surnadal next year to one of the shows (if they still play small shows then...=D)
And if anyone is going be a cheer crowd at something like this: white matching t-shirts are pointless, even if they have printing on them, 'cos you can't see the printing from a distance. But if you wear screaming colours, like orange. Everybody saw us=D=D
But sleepytime now

Word of the day:
次位 - jii - second rank, second place

No comments: