Monday, September 22, 2008

Endless possibilities

So I was at this Tupperware-demonstration today. And I have decided to become a Tupperware-demonstrator. *pausing for shocked exclamations* ^^,
Jupp, I am getting a job^^, And I think maybe I will be good at it too^^, So I will be inviting all of my friends who live nearby (and their moms XP) for a demonstration in the near future^^,
The thing is that with school and everything I have never thought I would be up for a job, but with this demonstrator thing I can regulate it completely myself. I choose when and how much I want to work, meaning I can take time off during exam season, and can I work more when I have more time on my hands^^,
And I can always quit if it doesn't work out.
So if anyone want a demonstration let me know^^,
I am hoping I can earn enough to be able to get my drivers licence and eventually a car. Hopefully^^,

Book report forthcoming:
I have just finished "Er heiss Jan". I must admit that since I am horrible at German I understood about half of it^^, But what I did understand I loved. It is a sad and beautiful story of forbidden love in difficult times. I loved it, and I intend to read it again when I get better at German, so that I will understand it all^^, I rarely like books I have to read for school, because of the simple fact that I have no choice in whether I have to read them or not, and so I develop a dislike towards them during the first couple of pages. I did that for this book as well, but I got over about half way through. I loved it^^,

No comments: