Sunday, September 28, 2008

Attacked by the evil door>.<

I was attacked by a door on Friday. I might have gotten a mild concussion, I certainly showed a lot of signs of it (violent nausea, extreme headache, sensitivity to light...), and today, two days later, I still have a slight headache. And a bump on the forehead. Which of course I can't help but poking all the timeXP

My mother is having a pattern giveaway on her first ever published pattern^^,
Go have a look^^,
It's of these adorable little Christmas stockings^^, I told her when she showed them to me that I would like on filled with candy on the mantel piece for Christmas, to which she jokingly replied that she would like one filled with diamondsXD
They are very nice anyway, so go join the giveaway right now=D=D

I am having a Tupperparty Wednesday October 8th, so if anyone feel a need to buy Tupperware products give me a heads up and I will send you an invitation^^, I will be immensely grateful for anyone who will help me sell enough to pay of my startkitXD

Word of the day:
振盪 - shintou - shock, impact, concussion

No comments: