Friday, September 12, 2008

Can someone please take the moth out of my computer?

So Playground has a bug. Something about the size of a South American Longhorn Beetle I think. I can't seem to find it thou, but Playground keep doing things she is not supposed to do. And quite frankly it is making me rather sourly. On top of that the internet decided it didn't like me and stopped working about Wednesday evening, so I have been unable to put Playground back the way she is supposed to be. But now I am at the fiancé's place and he has internet, and now I am doing me best of fishing out the beetle from the depths of Playground myself, and if that doesn't work fiancé will take his über awesome beetle removing landing net (or as normal people would say: über awesome computer skillXP) and go hunting for it. (Or he ain't gettin' anyXP) I will let you know how it goesXD

I started Japanese class last night^^, The other students are super nice^^, I am so happy about that^^, I migth make friends^^, I'm a tad better than them thou, but that's just becuase I am a super nerdy study geek>.< When I am in the mood I can sit with my precious Japanese books for hours on end, so I am a tad good. We got this chart over verb conjugation (present and past), which ofcourse I knew how to do. But about half the rest of the class found it hard, which is kind of frustrating, because that means the teacher spends a lot of time explaining things that I know backwards. But it's fun anywho. And I don't know everything either, I am not saying I am supersmart in comparison. I have a huge advantage seeing as I have gotten to chapter 13 in the book we are using, and the class is at 11, so I literally read from my notes to answer the questions instead of constructing the sentences. Which showed bigtime whenever I had to construct something.
And ofcourse we had to write out all the kana on this form at the very start of the class. Now, I can write and read fluently, there are about 6-7 characters that I have to look up (a rappidly decreasing number mind youXP), and I remembered tham all the moment I started writing, but I couldn't fill up half the form. *grumbles* I couldn have done it 5 minutes after we were done, when I had started writing thou. We are getting the form again next week thou, and I am going to ace it, damn it! (even if we aren't getting gradedXP)

I have joined a gym. Woohoo........... Thus far all I have gotten out of it thus far is achy arms.... But I am going to get in super shape. Yup... Steel abs comming to a blog near you in the near (or very distant) future^^,
This is not really interresting thou, but I just had to write a short note on the appearance of the gym. It had the feel of a well lit, sleek, silvery torture chamber. Not really because of the pain I knew was in store, but high tech workout machines are really scary looking. They look like if you painted them black they would do very well in a dungeon, and not the BDSM kind, the real mideveaval "I am going to pull your fingers apart joint by joint while you are awake"-kind. The device from training the small of the back would look really good next to an iron virgin. I kid you not>.<

I am going off to perfect my romanji to kanji exelence^^,

Word of the day:
金亀子 - koganemushi - scarab beetle, goldbug

No comments: