Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wall-E

So I went to see Wall-E yesterday, and I must say, it was hands down the cutest movie I have seen in a very long time. Love stories are one thing, but love stories written and understandable for children are quite another. It was just so adorable, these two little robots both trying to save the world, each in the own way, who love each other.
I have heard that some people was mortified about the environmental message in a childrens movie, but I think that if we are going to turn around this use and throwaway mentality we need to start with the young-uns, as young as possible. But it won't help just to show them a movie, we need to go ahead as good examples as well.
All in all it is a great movie, and an important one as well, and you all need to go see it. And if you don't like it, the pixeled short version at the end of the movie made it all worth it^^,

Word of the day:
ロボット - robotto - robot

No comments: