Thursday, February 25, 2010

The super short post about nothing

Just a super-short quick update using a school computer before I go home.

Wikipedia rules! I have had problems with some of the things in Philosofy, like a prioro and Kant and such. And then I got the magnificient idea to look it up on wikipedia. And what do you know, there was an explantion I actullay understood. Ha! I love the interwebs!

About the nailpolish. On a normal day there would have been chippage by now. There's not. It's only been around 8-10 hours, but it is already showing signs of promise=D Yay!

If I manage to locate it I might embed the video where I got the tip. If I can be bothered.
And also, I really want SugarPill make-up. It's sooooo purdy.
(Am I slightly turning into a bimbo lately, or is it just me?XP)

No comments: