Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Money won't make you happy

But it sure ain't easy being happy without it...

Yeah, so I had to choose between buying a hamper and a book that I have been waiting for for a year. Big effing deal right?
I just wish I didn't have to consider for an eternity every time I wanted something.
And these days I don't want much. I can think of one thing I want for my birthday. One!
I want Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Explorers of the sky. And that's kind of it. And I can't really wish for that either 'cos it cost a minimum of 399 NOK (about 70 USD), and that's a lot of money.
And this book I will buy when I get money next week. Or maybe not. It's not like I have time to read anyway.
I am so behind on my classes right now, I am constantly stressed out. Not that studying help anyway apparently. I flunked my Japanese exam. By 15 freakin' points. 15! Out of 400.
I did the math. A passing test required 60% right answers. I was 3,75% off. Whopdeeffin'do!

No! Bad Tinkerbell! Happy blog!

Aaaaaand, Tinkerbell is all out of happy...=(

I am just tired, that's all, I am sure=j

Nightynight

No comments: