Saturday, February 6, 2010

Crap on toast!

This has been the worst week in the history of bad weeks. Or weekends rather. Started on Thursday. Long weekend.
This is not a sympathy rally. I don't want your freakin' sympathy. If you send me sympathy mail I will delete them without reading them. Just so you know. I just wanna bitch. I just wanna be allowed to by mad just one freakin' time in my freakin' life.
Yeah, and there might be bad language. You have been warned. And lots of caps, there will be lots of caps.
First, I get told my grandmother is dead. And then I get told my aunt has a 50% or less chance of surviving an operation she's having in two weeks. And all the other crap surrounding this horsepile of shit is none of your fucking business, so I'm not gonna elaborate.
And if half my family keeling over isn't enough some fucker STOLE MY WALLET today!
I had my bus-pass, my student pass, my bank card, and about 400kr in that thing! That was all the money I have!
So now I had to borrow money for the bus home, and I have to borrow money to get a new bus-pass. Also my customer card at my local bookstore was in there, not life threatening I admit, but FUCKING ANNOYING!!!
Also I was going to Emilie Autumn today, and do you think all the little Norwegian BRATS who like her have any decent concert manners?! Oh fucking NO, they fucking DON'T!
On our way in there's cutting in line and pushing and all the usual crap! And then we get in and get some decent places, and GET PUSHED IN TO A FUCKING CORNER! And we stand there for almost two fucking hours waiting for the concert to start, steadily being more more squished. And I get steadily more and more dizzy, and there's tall people pushing in front of us so we can't see a damned shit and there's people on chairs behind us kneeing me in the back, and there's a fucking cunt of a photographer who pushed herself in front of us and started banging everyone on the head with her freaking brick of a camera to get a good shot. She DID ask in if was okey, and I said no, it was not. But people at concerts obviously don't care.
And then the concert starts and get to see two songs before the world tips over and I have to sit down, or else I would surely have fainted. So one of my friends take me out of the crowd and gets me some water and I feel a little better for a while, but then I start to feel nauseous. And this only gets worse, and then my head starts pounding, and in the end I just had to leave.

So no I am home, and my entire body hurts like fucking hell. I hope I feel better in the morning...


To my wonderful friends:
I hope you enjoyed the rest of the show. Sorry you had to leave your places for me. Thank you for coming with me to the police station and for generally being there for me. I love you with a passion, all of you. Sorry for being such a nuisance. Thank you *hugles*

No comments: