Thursday, February 18, 2010

I HATE technology!

So I have cats, right? And cats have absolutely NO respect for the personal space of computers. This is common knowledge, this is why we have anti cat-typing software. But I you should think an effing laptop would be able to handle a little bump.
So one of my kitties takes a stroll over the laptop and now the darned thing has convinced itself I HAVE NO HARD-DISC!
So now I have essentially, a month old, 7000NOK, sticker covered paperweight!
So Acer is crap! My Dell took much harder use than this and she NEVER did this. Boyfriend is frantically trying to fix her, but there's only so much he can do without voiding the warranty.
And on top of that I have not gotten around to back-up yet, which means that all of my notes, a lot of unpublished poetry, the entire first chapter of a book I want to write, basically everything I have written since I got her, just poof... Gone!
Yeah, I know, you should back everything up every day, but I just never get around to it. Which is stupid of me and my own fault, but you should think a laptop would last longer then a freakin' month!
Gah!
I will update when I know more.
I hate my cats right now=(

No comments: