Monday, February 15, 2010

Facebook is Evol (or rather Facebook apps are)

You want the complete list of Facebook apps that I play every single day? No? I don't think I care, you're gettin' it anyway

I play:
Restaurant city (where I have completed 30% of all my dishes and rank level 52)
Pet Society (where I collect upwards of 5000 Paw Points a day and in this writing moment rank level 28)
Country Story (where I have eleven 100% complete trophies and rank level 31)
Farm Ville
Fish Ville
Café World
Castle Age
Vampire Wars

Some days I also play:
Pet Ville
Island Paradise
Ponzi
Walk for the Cure (great game. You buy real life cancer research time by playing. Go play now!!!)
Pirates Rule the Caribbean


And people wonder why I never seem to get anything done?

I can spend several hours a day on these games. It's almost horrendous. I have to grab myself by the neck and go sit somewhere far away from my laptop if I am ever gonna get any studying done.
But I have gotten better at that thou. I studied until I literally was so tired the book made absolutely no sense to me. Yay me=D

Oh well, I better go somewhere else and study a bit more. I have thirty pages of linguistics to read for tomorrows lecture... Woooo....

No comments: