Monday, August 31, 2009

Phear my awesome powers of procrastination

Facebook is just too addictive. I have discovered a whole lot of games, the type that needs to be checked on every hour. And when you play about 15 of those games, and they take about 5 min each every hour, you can imagine I can't get any studying done.
I did study for almost three hours yesterday thou, so I'm not shirking completely, but it's less than it should have been.
I'm taking philosophy as a "private student", which basically means no classes for me. I just have to study hard by myself and then I will take an exam this Christmas. And that is hard. I am really rather interested in philosophy, but I started of with Menon, and it's just about the most boring thing I have ever read. It's slowly inching itself toward interesting, but it's slow going. I'd much rather read "Princess Bride".
Which by the way is an awesome book. It's all full of funny phrasings and good jokes. I will do a more complete review once I have finished it. Which would be around Friday I would guess.
And I have this whole chapter in phonology to read by tomorrow. I better get started I think=D

No comments: