Saturday, August 15, 2009

DR. Horrible's Sing Along Blog

Does anyone remember the big tv- and movie-writes strike? (can't remember the time right now)
Does anyone know who Joss Whedon is?
Anyone? No? He's the writer of such amazing shows as Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Firefly. And when the strike was going he had nothing to do. So what does one of the most awesome men alive do? He writes a musical!!!



This is the trailer for it, and yeah I know I'm a year late in reporting this awesome piece of awesome, but if you haven't seen it yet just go on youtube and type Dr. Horrible in the search box. It's 6 videos, under an hour long put together, and chuck full of awesome. (really need to find another adjective...XP)

How did I just now find out about this you ask? Well I was having one of my semi-regular "Once More with Feeling" hypes, and fiancé told me about this Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog, and I have spent the last hour gawking over Nathan Fillion's hawtness *fangirl squeel*

And just in case you are not in the know, "Once More with Feeling" is one of the two episodes from Buffy which got an Emmy. (The other one being "Hush" which is one of the creepiest things ever being shown on TV.) And it's a musical episode, and it has dancing and singing, and kissing and sing and dancing. *fangirl squeel*
And if you have not seen it you just let me know and I will plot you down in front of my projector screen and show it to you. Complete with the mandatory singing along by your's truly. This is not valid if you are my one reader residing in Singapore^^, (I've got this statistics feature from my adbox, and it told me I have a reader in Singapore. How awesome is that? And if you come to Norway sometime this does apply to you as wellXD)

No comments: