Thursday, August 20, 2009

First week of school. AlmostXP

So school started this week. I didn't get into Japanse, but I am taking some classes to tide me over until I can try again next yearXP Namely the ones I'll have to take next year anyway.
I am taking a philosophy class, and one study technique class, and for kicks I am taking an archiving class, like how to preserve book and records and suchXD

I went to buy school supplies yesterday. I bought a new back pack, baby pink with Hello Kitty on itXD Yeah, I know I'm 21, but I love pink and I love Hello Kitty, and it just as well that any potential new friends I might make learn who I am straight away.XD
I also bought a fake leather filofax. It's all nice and black and smooth and purdy=D=D And I can buy whatever dayplaner to go in I want, and that is plus=D I have bought a pack of to-do lists to go in it, 'cos I like to make lists of what needs to be done, so that I don't forget anything.
I also spent half a fortune on a new winter coat. Lolita style=D=D It's black with little white trimmings and white lace. All purdy. I love it=D

I'm going to buy my school books today. I must say I do not look forward to looking at the price tags. School books are expensive...O.o

Winter is coming. I'm already having my first cold. But I don't have a fever, so at least it's a cold and not the swine fluXP
But with it comes cold and dark and snow. None of which I like.
Also the motocycle season is almost over=( I don't have one myself, but my dad does, and uses it to drive me to the train after I have been visiting my parents. It's such a treat^^, I have a suspicion that one of the reason he has been driving me to the train so much lately is that he loves riding his bike so much thouXP But it's really fun, and he is such a steady driver, but I must admit that round abouts is a bit scary, what with the leaning over and such.XD
He drove me to the bus yesterday thou, and a bumblebee flew down the front of my jacket, that was a little freaky. It did not bite or burn or whatever they do thou. I think it was early-fall-groggy, like most insects get. Mostly it was just soft and fluffy, like a little ball of cotton=D

I'm gonna finish eating my breakfast now, and then do some tidying, before I meet L to buy books^^,

No comments: