Monday, August 10, 2009

I've bought book that I can readO.o

I have bought Japanese books for reading practise. Japanese Graded Readers: Level 1 to be exact. Not the exact one you get to when you click that link but the same series and level.
And the most awesome thing about it? I understand about 90% of what I have read so far=D=D
It's children's books, but I have read an awful lot of children's books in Japanese where I understand nothing. I buy the occasional über-cheap manga magazine at my local Japan-shop, but in those I understand maybe one speech box once in a blue moon.
I have only started to read one of them, and it's about a little girl in a big house who is all alone, and her parents talk only to eachother. And then one day the little girl and her mother moves into a tiny apartment, and then there is something about a boy.
If you would like to read some of these books, you can of course buy them through my nifty referral link *insert more shameless advertising here*, or you can read my Japanese Lessons, where I plan to post at least some of it as reading practise for all my students^^,

Oh! And if anyone can draw, I have been thinking about doing a tiny one strip manga as reading practice, but I can't draw. Please help me?

No comments: