Thursday, October 2, 2008

My first sale^^,

I made my first sale today^^, Tupperware ofcourse^^, I'm so proud. My good friend A decided she needed stuff, and so I sold her stuff.^^,
I bought manga to celebrate. Manga that I collect and that I could not afford the last ones of until she paid me^^, NANA 12 and Mamotte Shugogetten 2 to be exact^^,
NANA is my all time favorite manga, even if I hate it to pieces sometimes. Realistic manga are so stupid sometimes, because they act just as stupid as real people do. Maybe a tad stupider for the drama effect, but mostly realistic stupid. And because of that sometimes I hate them all. All the stupid manga people who go around doing the wrong people and saying the wrong things. But if they weren't stupid it would be boring ne? So maybe it's good that they are stupid.
Mamotte Shugogetten is a variation over the classic Oh! My goddess manga. Boy meets goddess/shugotten. Boy falls in love with goddess/shugogetten. All sorts of complications arises. Very predictable, but oh! so adorable^^, Shao is just too cute. Even Ruan is cute, in a really annoying, please-leave-the-heck-alone kind of wayXP

Word of the day:
売る - uru - to sell

No comments: