Wednesday, October 8, 2008

First Demo overwith

So today I held my first Demo. First ever. And I sold in my Demobag. And possibly step one on "the key to success", which is a sale based step-program where I can earn stuff to put into my Demobag. I got ten weeks on this "key to success"-program, and the last step, step 4, lies at 18.000kr, roughly 2900$ or 1700£. Which is a lot of money, but when I got over 3800 today, on my first ever demo, without the handling fee, I do think it is very doable^^,
Anyone in the vicinity of Lillestrøm is interested in holding a Demo, I would be very happy to come demonstrate all my nifty stuff for you^^,
I think I am going to go drum me up some business on the various Norwegian sites I am on^^, I am going for the 4th step. Jupp I am^^,
I paid off my Demobag^^, Whooooohoooo!!!^^,

Word of the day:
目的 - mokuteki - purpose, goal, aim, objective, intention

1 comment:

Hanne said...

And you did very well too - keep up the good work :-)