Friday, July 18, 2008

Weekend wishes

I am sitting at my friend L's 'puter at the moment. I just discovered there is a bug with my last post, but blogger is bugging as well, so I can't fix it right now TT_TT
I got L a jigsaw puzzle for her birthday, which she loved^^, I was unsure if she liked jigsaw puzzles, but she loves them, so I am so happy^^, I bought the little box thou, so that it would fit in my suitcase, but when we opened it last night we discovered the pieces are miniscule, so we kept dropping them on the floor. Hopefully none of the pieces hid themselves under the sofa XP
I am going to a birthday party on sunday, so I am going to buy present for the birthdayboy later today. I am bringing my Baileys, and I expect to have a smashing time XD It's actually a friend of a friend, but I know him too, and he is a great guy^^,
I strugling through Becomming Madame Mao at the moment, and I have decided I don't like it. The story is very intriguing, but it's told in supershort paragraphs and the viewpoint keep jumping from thirdperson to Madame Mao telling her story, and that makes it really bothersome to read. In addition it goes indepth in the feelings of the persons in the book, which I think biographies should not do. I don't know if it was ment as a biography, but that is what I expected it to be. The author describes things she could not possible have any knowledge of, and that annoys me, because either she can see into the past or she is making it up. Again, things that has no place in biographies. Oh well, I have started it, so I will finish it. So there >.<

Word of the day:

煩わしい - wazurawashii - troublesome, annoying, complicated

No comments: