Monday, October 25, 2010

Where are all the Japanese channels?

Korean bands seem to all have their own youtube channels. Which is how I discovered things like 2AM and 2PM, they are signed to JYPentertainment, and when I added Miss A all their bands were suggested to me so I added them all for funsies.
But when I went to look for the youtube channels of Nakashima Mika, Ringo Shiina og Tsuchiya Anna they were nowhere to be fun.
So I thought Hello Project would surely have a channel so that I can follow Bouno! and Berryz Kobo, but they don't have one.
None of the Japanese groups or artists I like do.=(

2 comments:

Vilje Vanilje said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vilje Vanilje said...

Her er en samle channel med S/milage, cute og berryz, så det finnes jo? http://www.youtube.com/user/upfrontchannel