Thursday, October 21, 2010

2NE1

OhEmGee!!!OhEmGee!!!OhEmGee!!! *Fan-girl squeel*
2NE1, the main reason I started liking Korean music in the first place, has released a new album *-* (supposed to look like I've got stars in my eyes)
The album is brand new, released 8th (Japan) and 9th (Korea) of September.
It feels amazing to finally be able to report news as they happening^^,
Fire is still my favorite thou^^,

They are the band behind such songs Lollipop together with Big Bang, and Fire. Fire is one of my all time favorite Korean songs^^,

Lollipop


Fire came in two versions:
Space:


Street:


This far they have released 3 singles from their new album "To Anyone"

Clap your hands, released September 9th


Go away, released September 10th


Can't Nobody, released September 12th

No comments: