Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Miss A

For once I actually discover something new from Asia just as it is starting up, not waaaaay after they are broken up.

So my newest Asian favorite is the South Korean girl band called Miss A.
They have thus far released 3 singles: Dashi Sarang/Love again, Bad but Good, and Breathe. So as you probably can tell they started up this year. As far as I can tell their debut album is going to be called "Step Up". It may or may not have already been released. If you judge by all the youtube videos with a still picture and music, I would say it's alreasy been released, but the youtube album is slightly ambiguous on this matter. And they are superfun^^, All colourful and peppy.
So I need to get hold of their album. I really do. Or rather I need to get ahold of it when it's actaully released=D=D Or something XP
It feels so good to discover something in their startup fase. Maybe I'll even get to see them in concert sometime=D=D That would be Awesome with a capital A^^,

First single: Dashi Sarang/Love again


Secong single: Bad but Good


Third single: Breathe

2 comments:

*Kio Valentine said...

In a way they're a little bit like Korean Gwen Stefanis? I like them!

Filthy Smithereen said...

it's awesome to find a band/group/artist when they've just started, then ya can have fun awaiting their next single n stuffs also 8D
P.S, the last one of those songs is my fave of the 3, it's so catchy~