Saturday, October 30, 2010

Concert

Skambankt rocked my socks^^,
The concert was awesome!!! My thighs are sore from all the jumping I did.
The sound mixing was awful thou. It was impossible to hear the vocalist.
And the warm up band sucked.
A man gave me his spot right behind the mixing desk. I think he thought I was cute. He had his arm next to me like he was considering groping meXP My Boyfriend was standing right next to, so I guess he didn't dare^^,
I also completed my cd collection, I now own all the Skambankt cds. I didn't bother to get it signed thou. I went backstage to get a signed cd, but then the drummer came out, and he was... wrong. He looked all wrong, like not the way I imagined. I honestly think that knowing too much about the people behind the music ruins music. So I just took the cd home.
I am kind of hang over thou^^, I got drunk enough to crave beer. That means I am drunk.

2 comments:

Brenna said...

Nooo, that just means you're finally also coming to your senses (unless it was Carlsberg). Beer is good ;)

Hanne said...

Good for you :-)