Sunday, October 17, 2010

I hate fall

Almost as much as I hate winter.
Only difference is that it's not snowingXP And that it looks warmer than it is, so I always wear too little clothes, and end up freezing my butt offXP
Boyfriend bought me cocoa with marsmallows. It was nice.^^,
I have another paper due on Friday. English grammar. Also I figured the Acer won't ever get fixed right, I will probably be able to demand my money back in about six months. So I bought a HP Touchsmart.
I love tablet pcs and my old one is really busted. So I bought a new one to do my school work on. It's a real beauty^^,
I tried to snap a picture for you, but it's too dark so it turned out bad. Maybe tomorrow.
Pokémon Black and White will be out in the States in the spring. I am so importing it.^^,

No comments: