Thursday, September 23, 2010

Spanish is not for pussies

So, I started Spanish classes yesterday.
I have been told that Spanish is an easy language to learn. Oh, how mistaken they were.
Spanish is an infliction rich language. An extremely infliction rich language.

Languages split into two groups. The ones that are rich in inflictions, and the ones that have strict rules for sentence building. Naturally the infliction rich ones have a more complicated grammar.
All verbs are inflicted in concern to the sex and number of the subject. The noun is more often than not the subject, which is the opposite of Norwegian and English.
It is basically a very different language.

I can see I am headed for a hard year. The class I am taking is very intensive. But that is the way I like. I like to get good fast^^,
I am gonna have great fun this year=D=D

No comments: