Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A good deal is a good deal

Learn German - Countdown to 101 Million Download

Learn Spanish - Countdown to 101 Million Download Learn Japanese - Countdown 101 Million Download
So, at the moment I am doing the first year of the 5 year masters programme which will make me a foreign language teacher qualified to teach junior and senior high school. That's what I am doing at the moment anyway. Probably won't finish, but that is a topic for another day.

However, I managed to eff up the language selection and go for a Spanish major, only thing is that the programme require that you have taken Spanish in high school. And I haven't.
So the crisis solution is an intensive two semester course in basic Spanish, and a premium membership over at SpanishPod101 (there's a button at the top of this post, it's the orange one).
When I was signing up for the podcast account earlier today I discovered that they are apparently holding a contest to win a free premuim account. I am guessing that you enter automatically when you sign up, I couldn't find all that much info about it.
When I signed up I got a special offer thou. I got to buy some quicck-start cd-deal and month premium membership for $9.99 (I think). I don't know if everyone gets the offer, but I recommend that you check. I got this offer when signing up for the free account. Don't know if it works for the other ones, but if you are of have been thinking about learning these languages, I recommend you go check it out^^, Note: I can't get the ads to stand next to eachother. Please bear with me^^,

No comments: