Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Educational science? Pish posh, quit your jabbering

Yeah, so I am quitting Educational Science. (I think that would be the equivialent English name for Pedagogikk.)
I don't want to be a teacher, so I am focusing on American litterature and English Grammar. And of course Spanish.
I mean, seriously, you can't imagine me as a teacher, can you? 'Cos I sure as heck can't!

But English! And Spanish!
It's language that is my true passion!

I am writning an essay in Am.lit. now. I hate writing essays, but for the first time almost ever I actually write things that make sense in a half-way (at least) academic language.
I have just written my part of a case study for Educational studies, and I did good. When we had our draft back the only criticism I got what that needed another paragraph with a little criticism om my assigned teacher to make the case study balanced. I was the only one who didn't get any "WTF? What are you talking about" sort of comments. I did however get some "This is so good, you have understood it just right!" comments=D=D

I am preparing for a oral presentation thingy, which is the last thing I am gonna do in E.S. before I quit, and that I am doing just so that I won't leave my group in the lurch.
We are already one person short. She figured she didn't want to pile up student loans studying to a profession she didn't want, which I really get. She will be a much better elementary school teacher than a high school teacher anyway. She is really lively and fun and nice, so I am thinking she will be an amazing elementary teacher=D=D
The group does seem kind of empty without her thou. Silent. I miss her=j

No comments: