Thursday, January 28, 2010

I LOVE No Doubt! I can't believe I forgot

Yeah, Spotify rules!
I was logging on earlier, and I always take a swift look at the "recommended for you" box at the front page, usually it's nothing interesting, but once in a blue moon something cool comes up. Last time it was Benjamin Biolay, which is a french artist in the style of Emilie Simon and Manu Chau.
Today it was Gwen Steffani, which led me to No Doubt and such songs as Ex-Girlfriend, Hella Good and Rock Steady. I had totally forgotten, but I LOVE No Doubt! They are the totally best of the 90's. Never mind BubbleGum Dance, thou it rocks my panties, No Doubt is the absolute BEST of the 90's and early 2000's=D

And you know the hands down coolest thing about Spotify? That they have complete discographies. Sad for me, a song of their first album from 92, is effing awesome=D
Oh Em Gee! I LOVE Spotify!

No comments: