Friday, January 29, 2010

I hate philosophy

Descartes is so booooooring.
He just goes on and on about how the things he earlier held to be truths most likely are not true at all. And then he suddenly starts going on about "oh em gee, I don't even have proof that I am awake right now, I might be asleep", and I am like double-u tee eff, and oh em gee, these stupid philosophers make me speak tween! Gah!!!11one
I can't wait to get to Heisenberg and actually read about something interesting. Nuclear physics is at least fun!
God, I need a fix of Pokémon, or Firefly, or Angel or something fun! Maybe I should dig up One More With Feeling and see that? I have Repo on a DVD somewhere I think....
Zydrate Anatomy would do me good just about now. *stalks off to see Zydrate Anatomy on youtube*

No comments: