Saturday, February 21, 2009

Uma uma?



Listen real closely to this song. 'Cos it sure sounds like "Dansa med oss. Klappa era hander" to me.
That is rightey peeps, the greatly popular Caramelldansen meme is really Sweedish Bubblegum Dance sped up. The meme itself started on 4chan, but the reason I decided to show you through this particular vid is that it's the latest fad i Japan. O.o
If it wasn't for the fact that this thing will be long gone when I get to Japan, I would so totally go around in Tokyo with a ghettoblaster (does those still exsist?) and see how many people I can get to do the Uma Uma danceXD

It's so much fun to find Japanese fads that come from Scandinavia. ^^,
Lets do Licky Licky next=D=D

(Side note: Apparently the phrase "Dansa med oss, klappa era händer" sounds like "Barusamiko-su Yappa irahen de" to the Japanese, which means "There isn't any Balsamic vinegar after all" in Kansaiben (Kansai dialect). The fact that they wave their hands to that seems a bit odd to me, but hey, I did the heartbeat dance to "Oops, I did it again", so I guess I shouldn't speakXP)

Phrase of the day:
バルサミコすやっぱいいらへんで - Barusamiko-su Yappa irahen de - There isn't any Balsamic Vinegar after all

(PS: if you want actual videos of this thing search for Caramalldansen on youtube)

No comments: